Little learners love a themed craft session – and it’s great for their fine motor skills. Here are 10 fun and easy Easter craft ideas to try with the children at your centre.
- Paper roll bunnies – Save all those toilet paper rolls and use them for this simple and sweet craft project.
- Fun Easter egg painting idea – For something a little bit different, swap out paintbrushes for thick pieces of cardboard and scrape paint onto Easter eggs.
- Easter bunny footprints – Little feet + paint + canvas = a keepsake parents will love. Promise!
- Sparkly tissue paper eggs – Use paper mache eggs to create a messy, sparkly and thoroughly adorable craft project.
- Bunny paper plates – A great one if you’re looking to minimise the dent in your art supplies – this project simply calls for paper plates, pom poms, pipe cleaners and glue.
- Hand print flower art and more – Some clever and a beautiful ideas for Easter-themed paintings.
- Easter egg potato stamps – The children will have a ball making colourful prints using cut-out potato stamps. Top tip: oval-shaped potatoes work best for this activity.
- Tissue paper easter eggs – A great way for the children to celebrate the season and boost their fine-motor skills.
- Paper plate sheep mask – Sheep are synonymous with Easter too, are they not? Either way, this cute woolly sheep paper-plate mask is too sweet to pass up.
- Carrot shape matching – This Easter shape-matching project is a clever way to integrate a little learning into their craft time.
Thanks to One Little Project, Crafty Morning, Glued to my Crafts, Hello,Wonderful, Laughing Kids Learn, Pinkie for Pink, Practically Functional, School Time Snippets, Danya Banya and No Time for Flash Cards for these gorgeous Easter craft ideas.